Pinnacle Real Estate combines the skill of people with established relationships in the Assessor offices with professionals in the appraisal and real estate brokerage community. We have had over $500,000,000 in value reductions since 1993. We conduct active and personal negotiations with the local tax assessing authorities. Our familiarity with the Assessor valuation process and credibility of report presentation at Assessment Appeals Board Hearings provides our clients a higher probability of success in getting a property tax reduction.
Proposition 13 makes California the only non-ad valorem state in the United States. We understand the Assessment regulations and can apply the best approach to evaluate commercial and residential real estate properties via the market sales, income, and cost approach to value. During the period from 1992 to 1997, our superior methodology has resulted in reductions of over 50% in some cases.
Each year, September 15th is generally the deadline for filing property tax appeals in California.
- Experience since 1993 in Southern California property tax reductions.
- Best Market information from variety of sources.
- Established Assessor relationships and credibility.
- Close client communication.
- No costs unless you receive a reduction.
- Initial review of your property using an income, sales comparable, and cost approach to value at no cost to the client.
County Filing Periods:
- Orange County filing period – July 2, 2012 to September 15, 2012.
- Los Angeles County filing period – July 2, 2012 to November 30, 2012.
- Riverside County filing period – July 2, 2012 to November 30, 2012.
- San Bernardino County filing period – July 2, 2012 to November 30, 2012.
- San Diego County filing period – July 2, 2012 to November 30, 2012.
Property Tax Appeal Clients Include:
- Kwikset Corporation
- Matsushita Electric Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electronics America
- Nationwide Life Insurance
- Panasonic Corporation
- Prudential Realty Group
- Santa Anita Realty Enterprises
- Steadfast Companies
- William Lyon Homes
- Bank of America
- California Federal Bank
- Cathay Bank
- Connecticut Mutual
- The Canadian Insurance Company
- Forest Residential Development
- Glendale Federal Bank
- JFC International
- JohnsonWax Development