Landlord Lease Representation
PRE has extensive experience representing owners with respect to leasing their commercial buildings. PRE generally represents only one or two buildings in a market area in order to focus on the unique asset for each Landlord.
- Provide detailed analysis of the competitive buildings and market.
- Recommend improvements and opportunities to attract the best Tenants
- Implement a marketing strategy approved by the owner
- Coordinate and target all available marketing media avenues – including the Internet, posting signs, using referrals, newspapers, and cooperating with all real estate professionals.
- Target the property with the real estate brokerage community through meetings, brochure mailings, email marketing, and phone calls.
- Coordinate leasing proposals and lease negotiations.
- Communicate with the Landlord on a regular basis regarding marketing and leasing status.
PRE also represents Tenants looking for office, industrial and retail space to lease for their businesses. Because of our extensive knowledge of tenant improvements and Landlord issues, we can provide valuable insight into how to negotiate and agree on a lease.
- Provide detailed analysis and summary of competitive buildings in the marketplace
- Review various building options for quality, usability and access by the Tenant
- Negotiate the business aspects of the lease and provide information to the Tenant’s other real estate advisers (legal and financial).
- Confirm approximate tenant improvement costs and negotiate for suitable allowances from the Landlord.